[IGSSTATION-5214] WTZR RINEX files now seem to be v. 3.01

Jim Ray - NOAA Federal jim.ray at noaa.gov
Thu Dec 13 04:31:27 PST 2012

Author: Jim Ray

The WTZR RINEX obs files from CDDIS for 2012:337 (2 Dec 2012) seem
to be version 3.01 in both the o and d files.  I did not search
thru other days to find out if this is only day affected, but the
remaining days of wk 1717 are version 2.11.

1.  I assume that all stations should continue to post version 2.11
RINEX files in the standard IGS Global Data Center archives and that
this event was an isolated mistake.

2.  I do not understand why the CDDIS status file for doy 337
shows 2.11 for the WTZR RINEX version rather than 3.01.