[IGSSTATION-5212] HOLB: Lost connection to the site

Lu, Yuan Yuan.Lu at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Wed Dec 12 09:43:49 PST 2012

Author: Yuan Lu
                     GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF CANADA
                   WESTERN CANADA DEFORMATION ARRAY
                         GPS TRACKER ADVISORY

GPS TRACKER ID: HOLB
DOMES No.:      40130M001
CDP No.         n/a
MONUMENT No.    927005
LOCATION:       Holberg, B.C., Canada

ADVISORY:

Lost communication to the site since 2012-12-06 after 20:00:00 UT. We will send an advisory when the communication has been restored. Our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,

Yuan Lu ylu at NRCan.gc.ca
tel: (250)363-6567 fax: (250)363-6565
Natural Resources Canada, Geological Survey of Canada Pacific Geoscience Centre, 9860 West Saanich Road, PO Box 6000, Sidney, BC V8L 4B2 Ressources naturelles Canada, Commission géologique du Canada Centre géoscientifique du Pacifique, 9860 Route Saanich ouest, Boite postale 6000, Sidney, BC V8L 4B2