[IGSSTATION-5176] Re: Fwd: YELL: Receiver Switched to Internal Clock

Elson, Stuart Stuart.Elson at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Wed Nov 21 11:54:57 PST 2012

Robert,

Please excuse my ignorance but is there a reason this e-mail bounced?

Thank-you,
Stuart

________________________________
From: igsstation-bounces at igscb.jpl.nasa.gov [mailto:igsstation-bounces at igscb.jpl.nasa.gov] On Behalf Of Robert Khachikyan
Sent: November 21, 2012 12:49
To: IGSStation
Subject: [IGSSTATION-5175] Fwd: YELL: Receiver Switched to Internal Clock

Message from the Station Operator.

-------- Original Message --------

Dear Colleagues,

The receiver at IGS station YELL was switched to its internal clock due to maintenance on the primary frequency standard at this site.  A short data outage occurred during this change.  We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

A updated site log has been sent to IGSCB.  The details of the change are below:

6.12 Standard Type            : H-MASER
       Input Frequency        : 5 MHZ
       Effective Dates        : 2010-06-30/2012-11-20
       Notes                  :

6.13 Standard Type            : INTERNAL
       Input Frequency        : 5 MHZ
       Effective Dates        : 2012-11-20
       Notes                  :

Regards,
Stuart Elson
Junior Geodetic Engineer
Geodetic Survey Division
Natural Resources Canada, 615 Booth Street, Rm: 472F Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0E9
Ressources naturelles Canada, 615 rue Booth, Pièce: 472F Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0E9
Government of Canada / Gouvernement du Canada
Telephone / Téléphone : 613-992-1997
Fascimile / Télécopieur : 613-995-3215