[IGSSTATION-5174] SCRZ: Change to Galileo capability

Laura Sanchez sanchez at dgfi.badw.de
Wed Nov 21 03:21:03 PST 2012

Dear Colleagues,

The equipment at the SIRGAS station SCRZ (Santa Cruz, Bolivia) has been
changed on November 16, 2012. This station is now capable to track
Galileo. At present, we are testing the performance of the station with
the new configuration; and as soon as we are sure everything is going
well, we will make the data available again. In the next days, we will
also publish the updated log file.

The station SCRZ is maintained under a cooperation agreement between the
Instituto Geográfico Militar of Bolivia and the Deutsches Geodätisches
Forschungsintitut (DGFI).

Kindest regards,

--

Laura Sanchez
Deutsches Geodätisches Forschungsinstitut
mailto:sanchez at dgfi.badw.de
http://www.dgfi.badw.de/