[IGSSTATION-5065] Re: CRFP: recent data outage

Dan Determan ddeterman at usgs.gov
Thu Aug 23 12:48:57 PDT 2012

Hi David,

Our station at CRFP stopped tracking on the 7th of August.  All data through the 22nd was not collected.  The first good file I assume will be August 23rd (day 236).  The station was rebooted yesterday the 22nd.  You should start receiving good data soon.  This problem seems to be an anomaly and we are looking into the cause of the problem.

Cheer,
	-Dan

Daniel N. Determan
Geodesist, GPS Network Coordinator
U.S. Geological Survey, Earthquake Science Center
Pasadena Field Office
525 South Wilson Avenue
Pasadena, CA. 91107
Office: (626) 583-6729