[IGSSTATION-4973] WSLR: power problems

Nykolaishen, Lisa Lisa.Nykolaishen at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Wed Jun 27 11:55:21 PDT 2012

Author: Lisa Nykolaishen
                     GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF CANADA
                   WESTERN CANADA DEFORMATION ARRAY
                         GPS TRACKER ADVISORY

GPS TRACKER ID: WSLR
DOMES No.:      40141M001
CDP No.         n/a
MONUMENT No.    967000
LOCATION:       Whistler, B.C., Canada

ADVISORY:
Power to our site has been intermittent since D173.
Efforts are underway to make repairs, however, a resolution may take on the order of weeks. During this time any missing data will represent permanent data gaps. We will advise when repairs have been completed.
Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Regards,
Lisa

Lisa Nykolaishen
Lisa.Nykolaishen at nrcan.gc.ca
Geological Survey of Canada / Commission géologique du Canada
Natural Resources Canada / Ressources naturelles Canada
TEL: +1 250-363-8808
FAX: +1 250-363-6565
PO Box 6000 Sidney BC Canada V8L 3S1

Government of Canada / Gouvernement du Canada
http://gsc.nrcan.gc.ca/geodyn