[IGSSTATION-4935] GMSD : Joined IGS-IP network as New Stream Point: GMSD0

Nakamura Shinichi nakamura.shinichi at jaxa.jp
Tue Jun 5 01:56:18 PDT 2012

Author: Shinichi NAKAMURA, JAXA

Dear Colleagues,

Site ID:  GMSD
http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/network/site/gmsd.html
IERS DOMES No.:  21749S002
Location: Nakatane town, Kagoshima, Japan
Agency:  Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency

We are happy to inform the IGS community about the new stream point.
GMSD station has just joined "IGS-IP" network, whose mount-point
name is GMSD0.

Here, I would like to attract your attention to GMSD.
GMSD is observing GPS+GLO+QZSS+COM+GAL. However, due to
restriction of current RINEX format, GMSD distributes only
GPS+GLO by daily and hourly basis.

Moreover, GMSD has co-location with SLR station, whose name is GMSL.
http://ilrs.gsfc.nasa.gov/stations/sitelist/GMSL_general.html

We hope that GMSD0 data will contribute widely in IGS world.
We also hope that you will use GMSD and GMSD0 data for your
research.

Best Regards,

Shinichi

--