[IGSSTATION-4838] DRAO: communication problems

Schofield, Brian Brian.Schofield at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Sun Mar 25 19:10:31 PDT 2012

Author: Brian Schofield

***
                     GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF CANADA
                   WESTERN CANADA DEFORMATION ARRAY
                         GPS TRACKER ADVISORY

GPS TRACKER ID: DRAO
DOMES No.:      40105M002
MONUMENT No.    887006
LOCATION:       Dominion Radio Astrophysical Observatory (DRAO)
                Penticton B.C, Canada

We have been unable to connect to the GPS receiver at DRAO since yesterday afternoon (March 24, D2012-084). We hope to restore communications as soon as possible. It is unknown at this point whether there will be a loss of data. An Advisory will be issued upon restoration of the data flow.

Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Regards

Brian

                 http://gsc.nrcan.gc.ca/geodyn/index_e.php

Brian Schofield                          schofield at pgc.nrcan.gc.ca
TEL +1 250-363-6701    FAX +1 250-363-6565
Geological Survey of Canada              Commission giologique du Canada
Natural Resources Canada                 Ressources naturelles Canada
P.O.Box 6000                             B.P. 6000
9860 West Saanich Road                   9860 West Saanich Rd
Sidney, B.C.                             Sidney (C.B.)
Canada  V8L 4B2                          Canada V8L 4B2
Government of Canada                     Gouvernement du Canada