[IGSSTATION-4805] JOZE: data unavailabilty

Tomasz Liwosz t.liwosz at gik.pw.edu.pl
Thu Mar 1 08:00:57 PST 2012

Dear Colleagues,

since last week we are experiencing some problems concerning internet
connection to the computer which is directly connected to our Trimble
4000ssi receiver at JOZE station. The daily and hourly files cannot be
accessed and uploaded to data centers at specified time. However, data
should be collected without interruptions and will be made available
after resolving the problem.
Currently missing are all hourly files since doy: 059/2012, hour T and
daily files for doy 059/2012 and 060/2012.

We apolgise for inconvenience this may cause.

With kind regards,
Tomasz Liwosz