[IGSSTATION-4685] Most Actual Gps Error Values

ERDEM DİLMEN erdemdilmen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 04:47:08 PST 2011

Author: Dilmen
Dear IGS Colleagues:
I am a master student in electrics and electronics engineering in Turkey. I
have used gps for my master thesis study and now i am writing a theoritical
background about gps technology. I downloaded some documents using internet
but for the gps errors and biases i need the actual values in addition to
the values exist in those documents which belong to past years.  I looked
through the link http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/components/prods.html and as i
see the values there belong to the year 2009. And also, for example; under
the Atmospheric parameters title in that link there is a parameter called
final trpospheric zenith path delay, is this the one i am looking for as
the so-called term tropospheric error? How can i get the most actual values
for epehemeris, tropospheric, ionospheric and satellite clock errors?
Sincerely, Erdem Dilmen

--
Erdem Dilmen