[IGSSTATION-4525] VACS: station down

David Maggert dmaggert at unavco.org
Fri Aug 12 10:18:39 PDT 2011

Dear Colleagues,

The Vacoas, Mauritius Island (VACS) IGS station has a problem with the
download computer.  No data has been collected since August 5th at 14:00
UTC.  We are working with on site personnel to repair the failed computer.

We apologize for the inconvenience of this outage.

Maintenance and operations of the VACS station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Mauritius Meteorological Service, with
funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area -
Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,
David Maggert