[IGSSTATION-4447] ALIC: Firmware Upgrade

ryan.ruddick at ga.gov.au ryan.ruddick at ga.gov.au
Sun Jun 26 20:05:42 PDT 2011

Author: Ryan Ruddick

Geoscience Australia
Australian Regional GPS Network

Site ID : ALIC
DOMES No: 50137M001
Location: Alice Springs (Northern Territory, AUSTRALIA)

Please be informed that the firmware on the Leica GRX1200GG Pro receiver at ALIC has been upgraded from v 7.50/3.019 to v 8.20/3.019.  The upgrade occured at 2011-06-27T00:00Z during this time a short data outage was experienced.

It should also be noted that we are still seeing problems with the quality of data coming from ALIC.  We are currently looking into this issue and should hopefully have a fix soon.

An updated site log has been forwarded to IGSCB and is also available from the Geoscience Australia FTP server.

We apologise for any inconveniences caused.

Regards,

Ryan Ruddick
Geoscience Australia
P: +61 2 6249 9426