[IGSSTATION-4347] KGNI: site down

IchikawaR richi at nict.go.jp
Wed Apr 13 16:10:36 PDT 2011

Dear Colleagues,

The data of Koganei station in Tokyo Japan (KGNI) has not been sent to
CDDIS due to a receiver problem since DOY069 (Mar 10th 2011, just
before the Megaquake). It looks the data after DOY069 in the RX are
corrupted. Though we are now trying to fix the problem, it has not been
solved. The site will be down indefinitely.

Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Best regards,

ICHIKAWA, Ryuichi

_/ ICHIKAWA Ryuichi, Ph.D. <e-mail: richi at nict.go.jp>              _/
_/ <http://www2.nict.go.jp/w/w122/ka/index.html>                   _/
_/ Kashima Space Technology Center,                                _/
_/ National Institute of Information and Communications Technology _/