[IGSSTATION-4300] CCJM:Decommissioned

GSI igs-grp at gsi.go.jp
Tue Mar 15 21:59:13 PDT 2011

Author:KENJI YOSHIDA, GSI

Dear Colleagues,

Due to aging facilities the IGS site CCJM operated by the
Geospatial Information Authority of Japan(GSI) has been decomissioned.
The last data for this site was for day 067 2011.

As well, We proposed a new IGS site CCJ2 near CCJM on Mar 1st  2011.
(IGS Electric Mail  Message Number 6090)
This site has sufficient data due to operating on Mar 19th 2006.
Please use  CCJ2  data replaced for CCJM  for the global analysis.

We apologize for the inconvenience this decommissioned may cause.

Best Regards,
 -Kenji

  Kenji Yoshida
  Satellite Geodesy Div., Geodetic Observation Center,
  Geospatial Information Authority of JAPAN
  e-mail(office):gsi-data at gsi.go.jp