[IGSSTATION-4200] netrowk outage on ASI Local Data Centre (GeoDAF)

GeoDAF Administrator geodaf at hp835.mt.asi.it
Wed Jan 26 04:14:14 PST 2011

Author: Giuseppe Colucci

Due to a network setup issue, the ASI Local Data Centre in Italy (GeoDAF) is
not connected to Internet right now.
As immediate consequence, the data flow of the ASI italian GPS stations is
at this moment interrupted.
All other stations abitually sending data to GeoDAF (mainly from Italy and
Greece) should continue to send data to RDC through their secondary path.

The situation should return back normal in a couple of hours.

I will keep you informed in case of further delay and of course I regret all
problems this situation is causing all IGS/EUREF community.

Best regards,
Giuseppe Colucci