[IGSSTATION-4153] ISPA: data publication resuming

David Maggert dmaggert at unavco.org
Wed Dec 15 07:39:15 PST 2010

Dear Colleagues,

The network connection has been repaired at the Easter Island (ISPA) station.
Data publication resumed on December 11th.  We are in the process of retrieving
the missing data from Aug 2 - Dec 10th.  After this data has been retrieved by
JPL, we will know if the station suffered any data loss.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the ISPA station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, and IRIS-IDA in San
Diego, with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area -
Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,
David Maggert