[IGSSTATION-4112] VALD communication down

Huot, Caroline Caroline.Huot at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Fri Nov 12 11:59:19 PST 2010

Author: Caroline Huot

Dear colleagues,

We are currently experiencing communication problem with our VALD IGS
site.
Automated data flow stopped on 2010-11-10 at 15:00 UT (DOY 314). We were
only able to retrieve hour p,q and r and partial files for hour s and t
of doy 314 through ftp to the receiver. Receiver stopped tracking data
after that period.
Our site contact is away and will not be able to get to the site before
next Monday, Nov 15.

We hope you find this information useful,

Caroline Huot