[IGSSTATION-4080] GUAM: data outage

David Maggert dmaggert at unavco.org
Tue Oct 19 06:19:30 PDT 2010

Author: David Maggert, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are experiencing a network outage to the Dededo, Guam (GUAM) station and are
unable to publish any data at this point.  We are hopeful that the missing data
can be recovered once the connection has been restored.  The outage started on
October 11th around 16:00 UTC.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the GUAM station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Guam Seismic Observatory with funding provided
by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,
David Maggert