[IGSSTATION-4059] BUCU Data outage DOY 280, 281

Rudi Stöger stoeger at fs.wettzell.de
Fri Oct 8 01:34:54 PDT 2010

Author: Rudi Stoeger

Ladies and Gentlemen

 From Mr. Tiberiu Rus, Universitatea Tehnica de
Constructii, Bucuresti we got this information:
"at BUCU station we had since yesterday a problem
with the computer. Due to a power pick the computer
and the ethernet port of the receiver were blocked
and didn't stored and transmitted data."

The data files from the BUCU GPS+GLONASS Permanent
Tracking Station Bucuresti, Romania are not
available from DOY 280 16 UT until DOY 281 05 UT.

With best regards
Rudi