[IGSSTATION-4052] RABT: data publication resumed

David Maggert dmaggert at unavco.org
Wed Oct 6 07:47:40 PDT 2010

Author: David Maggert, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

The network connection to the Rabat, Morocco (RABT) station appears to have
stabilized.  We have retrieved all the missing data from the start of the outage
on September 7th (2010.250).

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the RABT station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, MIT and EMI, with funding provided by NASA's Earth
Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,
David Maggert