[IGSSTATION-3987] WILL: site problems

Schofield, Brian Brian.Schofield at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Wed Sep 8 16:09:34 PDT 2010

Author: Brian Schofield

***
                     GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF CANADA
                   WESTERN CANADA DEFORMATION ARRAY
                         GPS TRACKER ADVISORY

GPS TRACKER ID: WILL
DOMES No.:      40134M001
CDP No.         n/a
MONUMENT No.    937011
LOCATION:       Williams Lake, B.C., Canada

ADVISORY:

We have lost connection to our site, at approximately 2010-09-08T04:00Z,
and are currently attempting to find the cause of the problem. Will send
an update Advisory once data flow resumes.

Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Regards,

Brian

                 http://gsc.nrcan.gc.ca/geodyn/index_e.php

Brian Schofield                          schofield at pgc.nrcan.gc.ca
TEL +1 250-363-6701    FAX +1 250-363-6565
Geological Survey of Canada              Commission giologique du Canada
Natural Resources Canada                 Ressources naturelles Canada
P.O.Box 6000                             B.P. 6000
9860 West Saanich Road                   9860 West Saanich Rd
Sidney, B.C.                             Sidney (C.B.)
Canada  V8L 4B2                          Canada V8L 4B2
Government of Canada                     Gouvernement du Canada