[IGSSTATION-3929] YKRO: data publication resuming

David Maggert dmaggert at unavco.org
Fri Aug 6 06:47:19 PDT 2010

Author: David Maggert, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

The faulty download computer at the Yamoussoukro, Ivory Coast (YKRO) IGS station
has been replaced.  Data publication has resumed with data beginning on July
30th (2010.211).  If any of the missing data from May 29th - July 29th is
recoverable from the failed computer, we will send out an additional message.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the YKRO station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Bureau National D'Etudes Techniques with
funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science
Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,
David Maggert