[IGSSTATION-3894] ROTH: data loss

Matt King m.a.king at newcastle.ac.uk
Mon Jul 26 08:21:43 PDT 2010

Author: Matt King

Our site ROTH in Antarctica stopped logging. We have rebooted the receiver and data logging has recommenced, but some data has been lost. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Matt King
Reader in Polar Geodesy & RCUK Academic Fellow
School of Civil Engineering and Geosciences  Email: m.a.king at ncl.ac.uk
Cassie Building            Ph:    0191 222 7833 Int: + 44 191 222 7833
Newcastle University       Fax:   0191 222 6502 Int: + 44 191 222 6502
Newcastle upon Tyne        Web:   http://www.staff.ncl.ac.uk/m.a.king/
United Kingdom, NE1 7RU           http://www.ceg.ncl.ac.uk/profiles2/m.a.king