[IGSSTATION-3885] IISC: data outage

David Maggert dmaggert at unavco.org
Wed Jul 21 10:09:35 PDT 2010

Dear Colleagues,

We unfortunately had a data outage at the Bangalore, India (IISC)
station.  The data outage started on July 20th around 04:00 UTC and
lasted until July 21st at 05:46 UTC.  The was a UPS failure at the GPS
receiver and no data was collected.  Occasional down times can be
expected in the coming days until replacement can be installed.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the IISC station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the CSIR center for Mathematical modeling
and Computer Simulation in Bangalore with funding provided by NASA's
Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,
David Maggert