[IGSSTATION-3859] MAS1 computer failure - station off-line

Pedro.Alfaro at esa.int Pedro.Alfaro at esa.int
Wed Jul 7 07:56:49 PDT 2010

Author: Pedro Alfaro Sanz

Dear colleagues,

Please de informed that we have suffered a computer failure in our GNSS
station MAS1, and it is currently off-line. The last data available
corresponds to the hour h of doy 188.

The station will be off-line until a replacement computer arrives at the
station. We hope it will be back on-line at the beginning of next week.

Also please be informed that due to a previous hard disk problem the mas1
data since doy 180 (29/6/2010) to 187 (6/7/2010) was incomplete, and
presented many data gaps.

We will send an email once the station is back on-line.

We apologize for the inconveniences,

Kind regards,

           Pedro
______________________________