[IGSSTATION-3835] (no subject)

Nacho Romero nacho at canaryadvancedsolutions.com
Fri Jun 25 02:50:05 PDT 2010

Author: Nacho Romero, Infrastructure Committe Chairman

Dear all,

Please find enclosed the instructions to active the receivers
"all-in-view" (AIV) tracking.  I have now added the instructions for
the Ashtech XII, read below. sorry for multiple postings!

If you operate a receiver please read below to ensure it is set to
track all satellites (healthy and unhealthy), as directed in the IGS
Site Guidelines.  If on the other hand you have operational reasons
for stations not to track AIV please write to me so we may document
it.  Thanks.

If you are operating a Leica receiver this instructions may help
(Thank M. Moore!):

For the Leica GRX1200GGPRO
Go to the configuration
Go to the tracking tab, then the GPS tab
Select User defined
Select Set all <OK>

we know there is a possible problem with PRN01 on this receiver type,
please try anyhow and let us know. Thanks.

If you are operating a Trimble NET receiver, this may help (Thank M. Moore!):

Click the Satellites Tab
Click GPS Enable/Disable
Then manual select all satellites, and Ignore Health
Click GLN Enable/Disable
Then manual select all satellites, and Ignore Health

If you are operating an Ashtech XII (Thanks  U. Hessel!):

- go to screen 4 of the receiver and press "e" for editing.
- go to "Position" subscreen and there to "unhealthy".
- Change "unhealthy from "NO" to "YES" and press e again.

what about the microZ ??

Thanks to all and best regards,

Nacho

Ignacio (Nacho) Romero
Aerospace Engineer, PhD
SAC s.l. at Navigation Support Office (ESA/ESOC)
nng.esoc.esa.de
www.canaryadvancedsolutions.com
Gracias por su colaboracion.