[IGSSTATION-3824] ZECK Resubmission of the daily data file DOY 167

Rudi Stöger stoeger at fs.wettzell.de
Wed Jun 16 23:25:35 PDT 2010

Author: Rudi Stoeger

Ladies and Gentlemen

The daily data file DOY 167 from the
ZECK GPS Permanent Tracking Station Zelenchukskaya,
Russia had an error in the RINEX Header
(SNOW instead of true NONE for the radome).

We corrected the RINEX Header and put the daily data
file DOY 167 into the queue for the next
transmission to the Data Center in the BKG Frankfurt.

We already asked our colleagues in the Astronomical
Observatory Zelenchukskaya and / or in the
Institute of Applied Astronomy in St. Petersburg
to correct the software in the computer, which
creates the RINEX Header.
Here from the Geodetical Observatory Wettzell we cannot
connect via Internet to this computer in Zelenchukskaya
for the necessary software upgrade (we do not have the
permission).

With best regards
Rudi