[IGSSTATION-3736]: KUNM: data outage

David Maggert dmaggert at unavco.org
Mon May 10 07:08:04 PDT 2010

IGS Station Mail          10 May 07:08:16 PDT 2010      Message Number 3736

Author: David Maggert, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We recently had an unrecoverable data outage at the Kunming, PRC (KUNM) IGS
station.  No data was recorded from May 4th 20:45 - May 6th 01:21 UTC.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the KUNM station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Yunnan Observatory, Chinese Academy of
Sciences with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area -
Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,
David Maggert