[IGSSTATION-3681]: WROC: Receiver malfunction, loss of data

Jan Kaplon kaplon at kgf.ar.wroc.pl
Thu Apr 29 00:30:41 PDT 2010

IGS Station Mail          29 Apr 00:31:16 PDT 2010      Message Number 3681

Author: Jan Kaplon

Dear Colleagues,

Since 28th of April, 2010 (23:30 GMT) our Leica 1200GG Pro receiver is
malfunctioning and unable to lock any of the GPS/GLONASS satellites. The problem
identification/resolve procedure is in progress. During the occurance of this
problem, our station is not recording the GNSS data and providing the real time
services. We are sorry for any inconvenience.

With best regards,

Jan Kaplon
Institute of Geodesy and Geoinformatics
Wroclaw University of Environmental and Life Sciences
ul. Grunwaldzka 53
50-357 Wroclaw, Poland
tel:  +48 71 3205682
fax: +48 71 3205617