[IGSSTATION-3661]: SEY1: data outage

David Maggert dmaggert at unavco.org
Tue Apr 13 12:33:27 PDT 2010

IGS Station Mail          13 Apr 12:33:39 PDT 2010      Message Number 3661

Author:  David Maggert, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are unfortunately unable to publish any data from the Mahe Island, Seychelles
(SEY1) IGS station due to a network problem starting on April 9th around 15:00
UTC.  We are hopeful that the missing data can be recovered once the connection
has been restored.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the SEY1 station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and Seychelles National Oil Company in collaboration
with UCSD-IDA, with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus
Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,
David Maggert