[IGSSTATION-3617]: MDO1: data outage

David Maggert dmaggert at unavco.org
Thu Mar 18 10:48:41 PDT 2010

IGS Station Mail          18 Mar 10:48:54 PDT 2010      Message Number 3617

Author: David Maggert, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We unfortunately had a recent data outage the the McDonald Optical Observatory
in Texas (MDO1).  The data outage started on March 15 at 21:00 UTC (2010.074)
and lasted until March 18 at 16:00 UTC (2010.077).

We apologize the for the inconvenience of this outage.

Maintenance and operations of the MDO1 station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, NGS, and the University of Texas McDonald Observatory,
with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science
Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,
David Maggert