[IGSSTATION-3613]: FALK: data outage

David Maggert dmaggert at unavco.org
Tue Mar 16 13:12:12 PDT 2010

IGS Station Mail          16 Mar 13:12:13 PDT 2010      Message Number 3613

Author: David Maggert, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

The download computer at the Falkland Islands (FALK) IGS station has failed.  As
a result, data collection stopped on March 14 around 22:00 UTC.  We are working
to replace the failed computer.

We apologize for the inconvenience of this outage.

Maintenance and operations of the FALK station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL and UNAVCO with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and
Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.