[IGSSTATION-3581]: YKRO: data outage

David Maggert dmaggert at unavco.org
Wed Feb 24 06:59:36 PST 2010

IGS Station Mail          24 Feb 06:59:59 PST 2010      Message Number 3581

Author: David Maggert, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are experiencing a data collection problem at the Yamoussoukro, Ivory Coast
(YKRO) IGS station.  Data collection went down on Feb 18th and we are uncertain
when it will return.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the YKRO station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Bureau National D'Etudes Techniques with
funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science
Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,
David Maggert