[IGSSTATION-3538]: GLPS: station down

David Maggert dmaggert at unavco.org
Wed Feb 3 14:50:04 PST 2010

IGS Station Mail          03 Feb 14:50:26 PST 2010      Message Number 3538

Author: David Maggert, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are unfortunately unable to publish any data from the Galapagos (GLPS) IGS
station due to a problem communicating with the gps receiver.  We are
coordinating with on-site staff to fix the problem.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may be causing.

Maintenance and operations of the GLPS station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Charles Darwin Foundation, with funding
provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission
Directorate.