[IGSSTATION-3471]: RBAY: station down

David Maggert dmaggert at unavco.org
Wed Dec 23 13:54:46 PST 2009

IGS Station Mail          23 Dec 13:55:07 PST 2009      Message Number 3471

Author: David Maggert, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are unfortunately having an equipment problem at the Richardsbay, South
Africa (RBAY) station and have been unable to collect and publish new data since
December 21st around 02:00 UTC.  We don't have an estimate of when this station
will be repaired.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the RBAY station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and HartRAO, with funding provided by NASA's Earth
Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,
David Maggert