[IGSSTATION-3466]: MBAR: station down

David Maggert dmaggert at unavco.org
Mon Dec 21 12:11:09 PST 2009

IGS Station Mail          21 Dec 12:11:30 PST 2009      Message Number 3466

Author: David Maggert, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Due to a networking problem to the Mbarara, Uganda (MBAR) station we are no
longer able to publish the data.  The network went down on December 17th around
21:00 UTC.  We hope to have the site repaired soon.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the MBAR station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and Uganda Geological Survey and Mines Dept. with
funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science
Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,
David Maggert