[IGSSTATION-3463]: NANO: Data interruption

Schmidt, Michael Michael.Schmidt at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Sat Dec 19 09:19:11 PST 2009

IGS Station Mail          19 Dec 09:19:33 PST 2009      Message Number 3463

Author: Michael Schmidt

                     GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF CANADA
                   WESTERN CANADA DEFORMATION ARRAY
                         GPS TRACKER ADVISORY

GPS TRACKER ID:     NANO
DOMES No.:          40138M001
MONUMENT No.        957000
LOCATION:           Winchelsea Island, Nanoose, B.C., Canada

We have been advised by the site authority that one of their power
back-up systems has failed resulting in loss of power to some areas
within the facility. At this time we are unable to access the GPS
receiver. Once we are able to re-establish communications we will resume
posting data. Until that time we will not know if there has been any
loss of data.

Cheers

Mike

----
Michael Schmidt, P.Eng.   MSchmidt at nrcan.gc.ca   Skype: ccds-pgc
Head Canadian Crustal Deformation Service
TEL +1 250-363-6760    FAX +1 250-363-6565  Mobile +1 250-920-6128
Geological Survey of Canada, Natural Resources Canada
PO Box 6000 Sidney BC Canada V8L 4B2
Street/Rue:
  9860 West Saanich Rd
  North Saanich BC