[IGSSTATION-3452]: ABPO: data outage

David Maggert dmaggert at unavco.org
Tue Dec 15 07:15:43 PST 2009

IGS Station Mail          15 Dec 07:16:05 PST 2009      Message Number 3452

Author:  David Maggert, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are unfortunately experiencing networking problems to the Ambohimpanompo,
Madagascar (ABPO) station and are unable to publish any data. The outage started
yesterday December 14th (2009.349) around 10:00 UTC.  It is uncertain how long
this outage will last.

We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the ABPO station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Institute Observatory of Geophysics of
Antananarivo (IOGA), University of Antananarivo, with funding provided by NASA's
Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,
David Maggert