[IGSSTATION-3434]: HRAO: data outage

David Maggert dmaggert at unavco.org
Mon Dec 7 10:42:57 PST 2009

IGS Station Mail          07 Dec 10:43:20 PST 2009      Message Number 3434

Author: David Maggert, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We experienced a data outage at the Hartebeesthoek RAO, Krugersdorp South Africa
(HRAO) station recently.  The outage started on December 5th (2009.339) 16:00
UTC and lasted until December 7th (2009.341) 15:31 UTC.

We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may caused.

Maintenance and operations of the HRAO station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Hartebeesthoek RAO in Krugersdorp, with
funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science
Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,
David Maggert