[IGSSTATION-3424]: ABPO: data gap

David Maggert dmaggert at unavco.org
Tue Dec 1 09:05:06 PST 2009

IGS Station Mail          01 Dec 09:05:29 PST 2009      Message Number 3424

Author: David Maggert, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Last week we had an unrecoverable data gap at the Ambohimpanompo, Madagascar
(ABPO) station.  The data gap started on Nov 23rd (2009.327) at 02:00 UTC and
ended on Nov 25th (2009.329) at 16:01 UTC.

We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the ABPO station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Institute Observatory of Geophysics of
Antananarivo (IOGA), University of Antananarivo, with funding provided by NASA's
Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,
David Maggert