[IGSSTATION-3399]: Local Tie survey at Mt.Stromlo

michael.moore at ga.gov.au michael.moore at ga.gov.au
Tue Nov 10 22:12:08 PST 2009

IGS Station Mail          10 Nov 22:20:08 PST 2009      Message Number 3399

Author: Michael Moore

                  Geoscience Australia
            Australian Regional GPS Network
                  Geodetic Operation

GPS TRACKER id:   STR1
DOMES No.         50119M002
CDP No.           N/A
MONUMENT NO.      AU052
LOCATION.         Mt Stromlo Observatory
                  Canberra, ACT
                  AUSTRALIA

During the week 2009-11-09 to 2009-11-13 we will be undertaking a local tie
survey between the GNSS piers (STR1 and STR2), the SLR station (STR3) and the
DORIS beacon (MSOB).  For this local tie survey we will require to remove the
GNSS antenna as observation must be made from these piers.  As a result of this there will be some interruption to the data flow, we will endeavour to keep this to a minimum and avoid unnecessary removal of the antennas.

An updated site log will be submitted to IGS CB once the survey results are
complete.

Regards
Michael Moore