[IGSSTATION-3391]: RETRACTION: invalid health bits at . . .

Jim.Ray jim.ray at noaa.gov
Thu Nov 5 10:51:22 PST 2009

IGS Station Mail          05 Nov 10:51:44 PST 2009      Message Number 3391

Author: Jim Ray

*** Please ignore my earlier IGS Station Mail 3390 ***
*** on invalid health bits.                        ***

There was a problem in the accumulated BRDC file that
we received from CDDIS, which had many missing PRN nav
records (for reasons not yet understood).  I unfortunately
misinterpreted the symptoms.

One consequence of the problem BRDC file is that the
statistics for the BRD orbits in the IGS Rapid combination
summary for 1556_3 are incorrect.  So a new BRDC file
will be prepared and a new combination submitted shortly.

My sincere apologies to the stations incorrectly identified
in my earlier mail.