[IGSSTATION-3341]: HARV - data outage

Victoria Andreatta andreatta at unavco.org
Thu Oct 1 09:03:17 PDT 2009

IGS Station Mail          01 Oct 09:04:20 PDT 2009      Message Number 3341

Author: Victoria Andreatta, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Please be advised that the Harvest Oil Platform station (HARV) has gone
off line and a dish re-alignment is necessary in order to restore the
internet connection.  No data will be available until further notice.
We hope to be able to recover the data once the internet outage has been
corrected.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Maintenance and operation of the HARV station is a collaborative effort
supported by Plains XP personnel, JPL, and UNAVCO, with funding provided
by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission
Directorate.

Regards,
Victoria Andreatta