[IGSSTATION-3278]: YKRO: data outage

David Maggert dmaggert at unavco.org
Fri Aug 28 07:30:43 PDT 2009

IGS Station Mail          28 Aug 07:31:05 PDT 2009      Message Number 3278

Author: David Maggert, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are experiencing a network outage at the Yamoussoukro, Ivory Coast (YKRO) IGS
station.  At this time it is not certain if the missing data can be recovered.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the YKRO station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Bureau National D'Etudes Techniques with
funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science
Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,
David Maggert