[IGSSTATION-3264]: ANKR Submission of the missing daily data files DOY 227, 228, 229, 230, 231

Rudi Stöger stoeger at fs.wettzell.de
Fri Aug 21 01:25:09 PDT 2009

IGS Station Mail          21 Aug 01:26:21 PDT 2009      Message Number 3264

Author: Rudi Stoeger

Ladies and Gentlemen

A cable fault in the ADSL line cable caused the interruption
of the data transmission from the ANKR Ankara GPS+GLONASS
Permanent Tracking Station Ankara / Turkey from DOY 227
01:00 UT until DOY 232 13:00 UT.

Our colleagues in the Harita Genel Komutanligi, General Command
of Mapping in Ankara did the bug-fixing.

We put the missing ANKR daily data files DOY 227, 228, 229,
230 and 231 into the queue for the next transmission to the
IGS Center in the BKG Frankfurt.

With best regards
Rudi