[IGSSTATION-3261]: HARV: data outage

David Maggert dmaggert at unavco.org
Mon Aug 17 10:26:03 PDT 2009

IGS Station Mail          17 Aug 10:26:29 PDT 2009      Message Number 3261

Author: David Maggert, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We did unfortunately have an unrecoverable data outage from the Harvest Oil
Platform (HARV) over the weekend. No data was collected between August 15th
(2009.227) 12:00 UTC - August 17th (2009.229) 06:15 UTC.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operation of the HARV station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL and UNAVCO, with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and
Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,
David Maggert