[IGSSTATION-3259]: NISU power outage

Marc Weiss mweiss at boulder.nist.gov
Fri Aug 14 16:15:58 PDT 2009

IGS Station Mail          14 Aug 16:16:27 PDT 2009      Message Number 3259

Author: Marc Weiss
Subject: NISU being decommisioned

Dear Colleagues,

Our older station NISU had a power outage today, as the UPS needed
batteries changed.  There are some missing data, and perhaps a few
outliers as the receiver came back up.

Please note that this station will be decomissioned on August 25.  Our
primary station is NIST.  Please consider using the data from NIST.

Best Regards,
Marc Weiss

Marc A. Weiss, Ph.D.                                    Phone:  303/497-3261
NIST Time and Frequency Division                FAX:     303/497-6461
MS 847.5, 325 Broadway
Boulder, CO  80305-3328