[IGSSTATION-3232]: Tracking Changes at TOW2 and YAR3

Ryan.Ruddick at ga.gov.au Ryan.Ruddick at ga.gov.au
Thu Jul 30 21:27:06 PDT 2009

IGS Station Mail          30 Jul 21:35:07 PDT 2009      Message Number 3232

Author: Ryan Ruddick

                  Geoscience Australia
            Australian Regional GPS Network
                  Geodetic Operation

GPS TRACKER id:   TOW2
DOMES No.         50140M001
GPS TRACKER ID:   YAR3
DOMES No.:        50107M008

ADVISORY:

Dear Colleagues:

Please be informed that the tracking settings for TOW2 and YAR3 have been
changed to track P2 in preference to C2 as requested in the email
"[IGSSTATION-3163]: C2 data versus P2 data" written by Jim Ray.

The change of tracking settings occurred for all of the above sites
at 2009-07-31T00:00Z. The site logs are currently being updated to record that
a tracking change has been made, and these will be submitted to the IGSCB.

It is our intention to update the settings for all of our receivers to track
P2 in preference to C2 over the next couple of weeks. An IGS Station mail will
be sent informing users of the change, and an updated site log will be
submitted to IGSCB.

Regards,

Ryan Ruddick