[IGSSTATION-3179]: Firmware of MAS1 upgraded

Pedro.Alfaro at esa.int Pedro.Alfaro at esa.int
Wed Jul 8 04:29:03 PDT 2009

IGS Station Mail          08 Jul 04:34:28 PDT 2009      Message Number 3179

Author: Pedro Alfaro Sanz

Dear colleagues,

please be informed that the firmware of the Topcon Legacy receiver at our
GPS+GLONASS station MAS1 has been upgraded to the latest version, from
version 3.3p4 to 3.4.

Due to this upgrade, there is a gap in the stations data from ~14 UTC
doy188 to ~9UTC doy189.

An updated site log has been submitted to IGS Central Bureau.

We apologize for any inconveniences this might have caused.

Kind regards,

          Pedro Alfaro
______________________________
Pedro Alfaro Sanz