[IGSSTATION-3127]: CRAO: data outage

David Maggert dmaggert at unavco.org
Fri Jun 12 14:21:54 PDT 2009

IGS Station Mail          12 Jun 14:22:16 PDT 2009      Message Number 3127

Author: David Maggert, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are unfortunately experiencing networking problems at the Simeiz, Ukraine
(CRAO) station. The problems started on June 10th around 16:00 UTC (2009.161).
It is uncertain how long this outage will last.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operation of the CRAO station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Crimean Astrophysical Observatory with funding
provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission
Directorate.

Best Regards,
David Maggert